Thursday, January 21, 2016

DRAGONFLY

After some beautiful moments talking with two beautiful ladies today and an encounter in the forest, this wanted to come out:
Dragonfly
Be ye forest sprite or faerie
You picked me.
ME, despite my fearful Humanness
My imperfections
You magical being, you
You boldly swirl around me
Over and over again
Holding me with the buzz and beat
Of your silk pearl wings.
Dragonfly
Be ye spirit guide or angel
You picked me.
ME, because of my Eternity
My perfection.
You stunning being, you
You settle on my skin
Over and over again
Feeling the pulse of blood
Allowed to flow without hindrance,
Without mind,
Without fear.
Love.
Is.
Here.
Here. 

Here.
For Bobbi Parker and Gracie Smith heart emoticon heart emoticon heart emoticon
"Straight on."

No comments:

Post a Comment